Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Global Internet Fortunes Limited User Policy Document. The following details are meant to clarify how you disclose your user details while you transact with us. The policy is meant to put you in knowhow and the entire process through which we take information from you and how we share information with you.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security if you deliberately share it with another user.
Adhere to the following;
- Do not share your Website user details (user name & password) to another person unless you are fully aware of the implication.
- Do not share your Account Phone Number unless its due to its share that your issue will be sorted by the admin/ support team.
- Payment transactions or payment receipts should not be shared anyhow to your upline or your downline for whatever reason. Your M-Pesa transaction should only be used on your portal to confirm your transaction.
- Do not allow access to your portal (GIF Account) to any other person (upline, downline, or any other person), by doing this with your full knowledge you should be liable for its outcome.
Sending of Funds:
All investments/ deposits/ payments for all members are transacted with/ by Global Internet Fortunes Limited. Such transactions done should be done so through our official gateways supported by relevant order numbers and invoice numbers.
All payments done are done due to the following reasons;
- Domain registration
- Hosting account activation
- Renewal of subscriptions
The company shall not take responsibility for your loss if you don’t transact with the company through the official channels. Avoid the following;
- Do not send any money to your upline/ downline for the sake of the above reasons.
- Do not pay or send funds to members of staff for whatever reasons.
- Do not under any circumstances pay the company through an agent.
- Sending money to a member of staff or any other person the company doesn’t take such responsibility.